June 8 − 9, 2017 – Washington, D.C.
Political uncertainty is the new normal, and public affairs professionals are tasked with figuring out what it all means. Being nimble enough to respond to any circumstance is critical. To do this, leaders and managers are re-evaluating everything from the teams they build to the communications strategies they craft.
The Public Affairs Management Seminar offers the leadership and management best practices to understand what the new political reality means for our profession today and tomorrow by providing:
- Strategies for managing an integrated public affairs department
- Best practices for each public affairs function
- Tools for improving internal and external communication
- Opportunities to cross-train and share ideas with leaders facing similar challenges
Training Sessions on Every Aspect of Public Affairs
Each session in the seminar outlines key best practices and addresses how to integrate that particular function into broader public affairs goals and communicate those initiatives to key stakeholders. Session topics include:
- Public Affairs in a Time of Political Change
- Building an Integrated Function through Staffing and Structures
- Leveraging Grassroots and PACs
- Government Relations: Lobbying, Alliances, and Regulatory Engagement
- Integrating Corporate Responsibility and Public Affairs
- Communicating in a Post-Fact World
- Issues, Crisis and Reputation Management
- Measuring the ROI of Public Affairs
- Traits that Make Great Leaders
- Interactive Problem Solving
Great for Teams!
This event is perfect for cross-training members of your team and getting everyone on the same page. We also offer discounts for multiple registrations.
Featured Council Experts Include:
Rikki Amos Director, U.S. Public Affairs Practice
Danielle Del Carlo
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this 2-day program may be applied for 11 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements