April 11, 2017
2 − 3 p.m. EDT
Harness the power of visual storytelling to convey your advocacy message to key stakeholders.
Visuals help communicate a compelling and emotional story that can propel your advocacy campaign forward. Whether it’s a video, infographic, photograph or social media post, visuals help your audience connect with your organization and your policy goals.
Join us for this tactical webinar to learn how to create an effective campaign strategy for your organization and connect your key messages with powerful visual tools that engage and inform. We will address key questions, such as:
- How do you take a complicated public policy issue and craft a compelling visual story?
- What free tools can you use to help you design infographics, videos and social content?
- When should you consider utilizing outside public affairs firms — and what’s the best way to manage the creative process?
- Where should your organization’s content live?
- How do you harness the power of social media to market your visual advocacy campaign?
|Kristin St. John
Advocacy Communications Manager
Children’s Hospital Association
This program is eligible for 1 elective credit toward the Certificate in PAC and Grassroots Management.
|Webinar Participant Only||Register||$135||$199|
|Special Package (Participate in the live webinar and receive the audio file for future reference)||$165||$229|
|Recording Only||Can’t participant live? Purchase a copy of the recording||$135||$199|