Inspiring Change and Delivering ROI
Times are changing for public affairs and CSR professionals. Where strong dividing walls once siloed corporate social responsibility and sustainability efforts, savvy companies are now learning that integration, rather than separation, is the key to greater success for the business and the communities it serves.
Today’s companies are rethinking their structure and strategies for managing public affairs, CSR and sustainability by specifically looking at three things:
- How they structure and manage a forward-leaning and integrated CSR and public affairs function
- How engaging people through your integrated CSR initiatives can drive as much value to the organization as a product or service
- How telling the story of your aligned CSR and public affairs initiatives will improve your reputation, social impact and business value
Learn how to structure your own integration strategy by hearing how other companies approach this by:
- Determining integration models that work, including formal and informal organizational structures
- Rethinking how your current programs run: How to keep what’s working and move past what’s not
- Making your government affairs efforts part of your CSR plans and vice versa
- Coordinating communications within and across the teams responsible for public affairs and CSR initiatives, including senior executives
- Proving the bottom-line impact of coordinated public affairs and CSR efforts
This program is eligible for 3 elective credits toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management.