June 7, 2016
1:30 − 3:45 p.m. EDT
Washington or Virtual
Given the changes in Congress and the administration, you’ve likely shifted your lobbying strategy and resources in 2017. To ensure you’re ready to file your LD-2 and LD-203 reports, it’s a good time to make sure you know everything you need to know about your organization’s lobbying efforts — and are tracking it all accurately.
This webinar will help you develop solid tracking and reporting procedures, per Lobbying Disclosure Act (LDA) requirements. We’ll cover how leading companies are systematically tracking their lobbying efforts, including:
- Which employees must track their time and how to educate them about the LDA
- Creating lobbying policies for employees
- Tracking how much time senior executives — including CEOs — spend on lobbying activities
- Getting the information you need from employees, associations and outside lobbyists
- Whether it’s better to track activities internally or to hire a contractor
- Articulating the importance of compliance
This programs is eligible for 2 elective credits toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management.