Shifting political winds foretell changes in the regulatory environment at all levels of government. In recent years, we’ve seen extensive regulatory activity, but many newly elected government officials have signaled their priority to scale back such activity. Under either paradigm, it is not the time to take your foot off the gas. Now more than ever, regulatory experts are needed to represent their organization’s interests in an ever-changing policy climate.
Ensure you are prepared to represent your company effectively when regulatory debates intersect with your key issues and business. During this program, regulatory advocacy experts will join us to discuss:
- What is likely to change procedurally in the near term at the macro level
- Methods for monitoring, prioritizing and communicating internally about regulation before it affects your company’s bottom line
- Creative regulatory engagement plans
- Ways to foster collaboration and communication between lobbyists and analysts
- Opportunities to leverage your grassroots network for regulatory change
- Tools for crafting messages that resonate with regulators
- Metrics for showcasing the regulatory function’s value to the rest of your organization
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 3 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.