National Grassroots Conference
February 3-6, 2015 – Casa Marina Resort – Key West, Fla.
GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING GROUP ROOM BLOCKS
Once the rooming block is full or after the cut-off date (whichever comes first), you may not be able to obtain the Public Affairs Council group rate or a room at the conference hotel. Therefore, we recommend that you book a room as early as possible.
Also please note that the room rate is only valid for the nights of the conference (check-in taking place on the first advertised day of the conference and check-out on the final day.) Some hotels have been known to honor the room rate on the few days before and after our events, but please be aware that it is not guaranteed and that the room rate may be different.
ROOM RATES & RESERVATIONS
The Public Affairs Council has obtained a special group rate of $309 per night plus a $10 per night resort fee at the Casa Marina Resort located at 1500 Reynolds Street in Key West, Florida. To make hotel reservations, please call (888) 318-4237 or (800) HILTONS or make reservations online using group code ZZPAC. When calling, make sure to identify yourself as a Public Affairs Council registrant to receive the group rate. The deadline for reservations is January 2.
All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit. Should you cancel your reservation, the deposit is refundable if notice is received by the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival. If you cancel your reservation, please make sure to obtain a cancellation confirmation number.
Resort Fee: Resort fee includes Key lime welcome drink, In-room Nespresso coffee service, wireless high speed internet service, long distance domestic US phone calls up to 30 minutes, pool and beach services including chairs, towels, umbrellas, beach hammocks, frozen eucalyptus towels, drink samples, frozen popsicles, and personalized beach attendant service. Access to both Casa Marina and the Reach Resort amenities including fitness centers, beach volleyball, giant chess board, bocce court, out door pool table, pool toys, and fishing pier access and reciprocal resort charging privileges. Amenities and Services included in the Resort Charge are subject to change by the hotel without prior notice.
Casa Marina Resort
1500 Reynolds Street
Key West, Florida 33040
Reservations: (888) 318-4237 / (800) HILTONS / reserve online Online Group Code: ZZPAC
Room Rate: $309 plus $10 per day resort fee
Cut-off date: January 2
Check-in time: 4:00pm
Check-out time: 11:00am
When calling to make reservations, make sure to identify yourself as a “Public Affairs Council” registrant
ABOUT THE CASA MARINA
Escape to Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort for a rejuvenating and relaxing getaway. Our elegant, beachfront accommodations and thoughtful amenities provide an ideal destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Enjoy a refreshing dip in one of our two oceanfront pools . Take pleasure in the serene sunbathing and exhilarating water sports . Business travelers delight in state-of-the-art conference space and expert event planning . Relax in an island atmosphere with pleasing hotel services for any type of guest.
- Well- appointed, beachfront accommodations , including spacious suites
- Charming onsite restaurants , featuring delicious cuisine
- 22,600 square feet of meeting space , featuring flexible indoor and outdoor venues
- An array of resort activities , offering fun for all ages
- Private beach and the choice of two outdoor tropical pools , where your stress will melt away
- Full-service massage studio , offering a range of treatments
- Wireless high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and suites
- Private balconies, for panoramic ocean and beach views
- Onsite equipment rentals, includes bicycles, mopeds, and sports gear
- Overnight parking for $20 per day and Valet parking for $30 per day
- Airport Shuttle to simplify your arrival and departure is available for a fee
AIRPORTS & TRANSPORTATION
Key West International Airport (EYW) is the closest airport to the hotel (~3 miles/5 minutes). Taxi fare is approximately $20 one way.
Florida weather is unpredictable. You should probably obtain an up-to-the-minute weather report prior to your visit. Click here for an updated forecast.
Both valet and self-parking are currently available at the Casa Marina. Please note that all parking rates listed are subject to change by the discretion of the hotel without prior notice.
- Valet Parking – $30
- Self Parking – $20
DIRECTIONS FROM KEY WEST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (EYW) TO CASA MARINA:
- As you exit the airport, make a right onto South Roosevelt Boulevard.
- Bear right onto Bertha Street.
- Turn left at Atlantic Boulevard. This will turn into Reynolds Street.
- The Casa Marina Resort is on the left.