Establishing a successful global public affairs function is essential for strengthening your organization’s international presence and reputation. Join us for this interactive workshop to learn best practices for effectively creating and implementing a global public affairs plan. This program goes beyond a show-and-tell, with interactive sessions designed to address your specific challenges. You’ll gain insights on:
- Aligning core business goals with key public affairs objectives
- Creating a communication strategy that ensures coordination between regional offices and headquarters
- Choosing the right metrics to demonstrate success, showcase ROI and achieve executive buy-in
Three hour long sessions will feature presentations and group discussions on:
- Strategic planning in a changing global economic and political environment
- Metrics and measurement tactics that match core business objectives
- Cross-functional and team-specific communication strategies to increase your odds of success
Senior Director, Global Government Affairs
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
|Sheree Anne Kelly
Senior Vice President
Public Affairs Council
Vice President, Government Affairs
This program is eligible for 2 core credits toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management.