October 5, 2016
9 a.m. − 12:15 p.m. EDT
*Registration is now closed for this event due to capacity*
The Political Management Forum is a series of 2 seminars (Effective PAC Management and Political Compliance Management).
Get 10 percent off if you register for both events in this series. Get the code here. Some restrictions may apply.
Are you always trying to keep up with the day-to-day of managing your PAC rather than building a strategic, proactive plan? Do you keep promising yourself it will be different next year after you create a long-term strategy and stick with it?
Join us to learn the key components to a successful PAC plan going into 2017 and beyond. We’ll cover the most important things you need to know about strategic planning and assessing what you’ve done in the past, building an engagement and solicitation plan and developing a robust communications strategy.
We’ll focus on how to build a structure that is not only doable but sustainable. Join us to hear about:
- How to assess what you’ve done in the past to help determine future changes that can impact your program success
- The key elements to short-term and long-term strategic planning for your PAC to help you envision and realize long-term growth
- Who to include in your engagement strategy planning and what factors you should consider in building your solicitation plans
- Auditing your communications tools and vehicles: What you should think about in making sure they are getting you the results you need
- How to best benchmark, show your success and communicate ROI and value to your stakeholders
Gain insights from other attendees and hear case studies from our guest facilitators: PAC practitioners who have put these strategies into practice.
Senior Manager, PAC & Political Programs
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Senior Director, Political Affairs
American Optometric Association
Associate Director, Political Engagement
Public Affairs Council
This program is eligible for 2 credits toward the Certificate in PAC & Grassroots Management.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 3 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.