October 18, 2017
9:30 a.m. − 12:30 p.m. EDT
Get 10 percent off if you register for two or more events in this series. Get the code here. Some restrictions may apply.
PAC programs that take the time to go through a meaningful strategic planning process are often more effective.
Because they look at what has (and has not) worked in the past, they set goals and benchmarks, and they evaluate their resources and opportunities. Since many PAC managers are tasked with wearing many hats, it’s easy to overlook this process and underestimate the value of key management strategies.
Join us to learn the critical components to a successful PAC plan going into 2018 and beyond, including an in-depth discussion which strategic elements can take your PAC to the next level. We’ll focus on how to build a structure that is not only doable but sustainable. Hear about:
- Assessing what you’ve done in the past to help determine future changes that can impact your program’s success
- The key elements to short- and long-term strategic planning for your PAC to realize sustainable growth
- Who to include in your engagement strategy planning and what factors you should consider in building your solicitation plans
- Auditing your communications tools and vehicles: What should you think about in making sure you’re getting you the results you need?
- How to best benchmark, show your success and communicate ROI and value to your stakeholders
Gain insights from other attendees and hear case studies from our guest facilitators: PAC practitioners who have put these strategies into practice.
This program is eligible for 2 credits toward the Certificate in PAC & Grassroots Management.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 2.5 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.