What is the Corporate Social Responsibility Network?
Corporate Social Responsibility is becoming more embedded into the culture of a company. That is why we’re looking for CSR professionals like you to share your ideas and join today. This is a free members-only network open to CSR practitioners. Network members can connect with other professionals who face similar challenges, share industry trends, and collaborate on best practices.
What are the benefits of joining?
- Free programming targeted to CSR professionals actively working on topics like stakeholder engagement, shared value, upcoming trends, and building successful programs
- Networking opportunities to connect with other professionals
- Complimentary round-table discussions and brown bag lunches on trends in the field
- Opportunities to provide feedback on current Council programming or ways to incorporate your ideas to future services.
How do I join?
If you are interested in joining, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your full contact information (name, title, organization, etc.)
- Feedback on program topics and resources you would find most interesting
Past CSR Network Events:
- November 9, 2015 – How Do You Drive CSR and Sustainability into an Organization’s Culture?
- Fleming Voetmann, Head of Sustainability & Public Affairs at Danfoss A/S discussed what it looks like for CSR and sustainability to be a part of an organizational culture instead of a siloed function and how you can manage it
- December 7, 2015 – Driving a Deeper Understanding: How CSR Can Achieve Greater Impact, Educate Stakeholders and Create Business Opportunity
- Featuring Michele Blair, Director, Global Corporate Responsibility at TE Connectivity, Bev Dribin, Vice President, Public Affairs at Aramark and Robert Morris, Senior Advisor at the Public Affairs Council
- October 20, 2014 – What’s on the Horizon for CSR?
- Aman Singh, VP, Business + Social Purpose, provides insights on upcoming trends and best practices for CSR professionals. Recording Available
- December 9, 2014 – Why, When, and How You Should Engage NGOs and Other Professional Critics
- Robert Blood, Founder and Managing Director at SIGWATCH explained why you should engage with NGOs, when key indicators signify the time to engage has arrived, and how to engage productively. Recording Available
Questions? Staff Contact
Director, U.S. public affairs practice
202-787-5973 | e-mail