Falls Church, VA
Northrop Grumman is seeking an innovative leader to lead the creation, management and delivery of global digital and integrated communications strategy and programs. The ideal candidate will understand all facets of public relations/public affairs and interactive strategy. This position will spearhead the creation and implementation of reporting and analytics for digital communications strategies across devices and online-to-offline. The leader will leverage and expand existing knowledge of the digital media industry including developing innovations in mobile, social, and emerging media. This senior-level director will drive integrated thinking and processes across sectors, strategies and technology areas.
- Develop and implement comprehensive global digital and integrated communications strategies that align with campaigns to increase brand awareness, audience engagement, customer loyalty and traffic to social channels and owned digital media. This work is hands on, as well as supervisory;
- Shape social media, advertising, and other digital campaigns with competitive and industry analysis and measurement frameworks;
- Create and oversee execution of content strategies that tell a consistent and compelling story by improving brand awareness, recognition, favorability and growth objectives across key audiences;
- Set and analyze campaign metrics (KPIs) to measure success of initiatives and adjust as necessary;
- Develop and manage budgets and resource planning to deliver programs that are in line with plan expectations;
- Serve as a leader of the company’s global communications leadership team;
- Create the future communications vision for digitally enabled experiences and partnerships;
- Improve the consistency and quality of NGC’s’ value proposition via digital experiences and innovation;
- Remain up-to-date about cutting edge technologies and how they can achieve business goals;
- Plan and lead internal and client education programs to convey the power of new technologies;
- Be a thought leader in interactive strategies and tactics;
- Have a team player attitude; possess strong leadership qualities and capacity to effectively manage a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in digital, social media and integrated communications leadership for a news organization, PR agency or related business;
- Demonstrated understanding of “big picture” company business goals and how digital media and integrated communications can advance these goals;
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful online marketing and social media campaigns;
- Demonstrated understanding of measuring online campaigns – with holistic media measurement a plus.
- Excellent communications skills and experience providing sound counsel and recommendations on the impact of area of expertise;
- Demonstrated ability to understand and assess a client’s needs and meet those needs through successful, integrated strategies.
- Master’s degree in communications or related field.
Job Posted: February 15, 2017