Ideal opportunity for an individual who has prior Hill scheduling experience assisting a member of the House of Senate, along with an interest in politics & current affairs.
- Management of correspondence (electronic and paper)
- Coordination of schedules, political fundraisers, meetings, client events, client visits and fly-ins
- Coordination of client development activities, maintaining billing records and extensive filing system and telephone conferences
- Applicant must be able to multi-task in a professional fast paced environment
- BA/BS in related field
- 2+ years’ Hill experience as a scheduler and extensive work with Congressional staff or personal assistant is required.
- Extensive knowledge of Congressional protocol and Committees in the House & Senate
- Knowledge of general accounting practices, including time entry and billing, is a plus
- Advanced knowledge Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Meeting Planning experience is preferred
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Posted: February 20, 2017