• Manage LMEPAC budget:
o Serve as main point of contact for all fundraisers and members of Congress
o Track political fundraiser requests and events attended by legislative affairs team
o Ensure compliance with state and federal campaign finance laws
o Track federal and state election dates
o Accurately maintaining events in Cision database
o Ensure accuracy of disbursement data in SAP database
• Manage LMEPAC Charity Match Program:
o Serve as Corporate Community Relations and PAC-eligible employees main point of contact
o Maintain PASS database
o Review monthly bank reconciliations for accuracy
o Serve as the lead for internal SOX review prior to annual disbursement
o Develop all program communications.
• Respond to annual internal audit. Ensure compliance with federal and state election law as well as internal corporate policies.
• Support quarterly LMEPAC Board of Directors meetings.
• Develop all LMEPAC employee communications (e.g. newsletters, annual report, election cycle reports, infographics, videos, quarterly conference calls/webinars, etc.) and develop communications strategy for implementation.
• Maintain LMEPAC website.
• Serve as main point of contact for external consultants, general counsel, IT and Ethics.
• Assume responsibility for development and implementation of all special projects pertinent to LMEPAC management.
• Periodically attend corporate sponsored community events.
• Represent the corporation at PAC industry events and stay abreast of industry trends and changes.
• Prior experience with corporate audits, basic accounting, PAC management and FEC rules, as well as familiarity with federal and state legislative and regulatory process.
• Must be detail-oriented, highly motivated and able to perform multiple tasks in pressure situations.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required. Must be a team player.
• Must have knowledge of the defense/aerospace industry and a strong interest in politics.
• A minimum of five years’ experience managing a large political action committee.
• Proficient in Cision database.
• Ability to work efficiently in a highly matrixed organization.
• Public speaking experience and outstanding communication skills
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Posted: March 14, 2017