National Apartment Association (NAA)
Summary of Position:
The PAC Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the political affairs program that include the NAAPAC and the NAAPAC Better Government Fund. This position requires a pro-active, highly organized individual who is able to work independently on multiple projects.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the NAAPAC Better Government Fund and NAAPAC including, but not limited to processing contributions, managing all aspects of the disbursement budget, updating and maintaining PAC records including prior authorizations, pledge forms, and thank you letters.
- Manage NAAPAC fundraising projects throughout the year that includes but not limited to regular communications with members, internal and external reporting of contributions.
- Strengthen the NAA Advocacy Program by providing guidance and training to include PAC best practices, webinars and other materials as needed.
- Provide support and assist in producing materials for and planning of NAAPAC Committee meetings and NAAPAC fundraising events at the NAA national meetings.
- Represent NAA as needed within industry political organizations such as the Public Affairs Council and NABPAC as well as political committees and fundraisers.
- Keep abreast of industry trends for PAC programs as well as any new changes to federal campaign finance laws and recommend implementation for NAA if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum two years of experience in political affairs; fundraising experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the political process.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Knowledge of PAC and grassroots management software; Aristotle, Coalescent and Salesforce preferred.
Resume, cover letter and salary history/requirement must be submitted to be considered. Please send to Resumes@naahq.org. No phone calls, please. EOE M/F/H/V
Job Posted: February 2, 2017