American Dental Association
The American Dental Association is dedicated to promoting the public’s health through its initiatives in research, education, advocacy, public awareness and the development of standards. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Assistant.
This position provides administrative support for the ADPAC Director, two Managers — Membership PAC Compliance/Property & Events; and Grassroots Education in the ADPAC Department. This position reports to the Manager, Membership PAC Compliance/Property & Events. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary and/or required.
Requirements: This position has the following minimum requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years of administrative-level/secretarial experience
- Must have excellent oral/written, interpersonal, telephone, team orientation and math skills
- Must be detail-oriented self-starter, possess a high degree of flexibility along with a positive work ethic
- MicroSoft Office Suite; Intermediate level Word and basic level Excel required
- Must be willing to work overtime, evenings and weekends
- Must be able to travel 10-25% of the time
Highly desirable skills include:
- Previous association experience
- Experience with PACs, Legislative and government affairs matters
- Have basic accounting experience i.e. bank deposits, basic financials
- Experience with Aptify and Aristotle highly desired
**This position is located in Washington, D.C.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EOE of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Job Posted: February 15, 2017