Oak Brook, IL
The PAC Supervisor will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of McDonald’s Federal and State PACs. The PAC Supervisor will have a proven track record of successful PAC programs and initiatives experience. The individual will be required to develop and implement an aggressive strategic plan for successfully growing both state and federal PACs. The individual will have excellent oral and written communication skills, be a strategic thinker, and serve as an ambassador for the McDonald’s Brand.
In implementing successful PAC programs for McDonald’s, the individual must build PAC contributions, implement a companywide PAC strategy and coordinate PAC disbursement process. He/she will work effectively with members of the Government Relations team, owner-operators, as well as other corporate and regional departments to implement these initiatives. The successful candidate will possess strong political PAC expertise at both the federal and state level. Strong writing skills are essential, as this position requires communication to a variety of audiences.
- Develop and execute corporate PAC solicitation communication strategies and fundraising campaigns.
• Manage day-to-day activities of state and federal PACs which includes: fundraising, budgeting, participation goals, measurements of success and check disbursement process.
• Manage all aspects of the logistical planning and coordination of PAC meetings and events.
• Produce state and federal PAC outreach collateral.
• Partner with regional staff to amplify PAC efforts and initiatives.
• Perform other responsibilities or special projects as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Political Science, Business Administration, or related area
• 3 years of progressively responsible experience in political fundraising or building PAC programs with demonstrated success.
• Proficiency in Microsoft software with strong emphasis in Excel and the ability to work in web based applications.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Requires knowledge of political action committee guidelines at the state and federal level.
• Strong knowledge of the political process, campaign finance laws and ethics rules.
• Strong project management skills which include balancing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines with moderate supervision.
• Familiarity with industry preferred
• Customer service oriented
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are imperative
• Must enjoy working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline-oriented dynamic environment with constant change
• Detail-oriented, self-starter and good team player
• Creative thinker solid experience in concept to execution of new ideas
• Solution oriented problem solver
• Networking and relationship-building skills
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Job Posted: March 25, 2017