Digital Media and Advocacy Summit
June 23, 2016 – The Westin Alexandria – Alexandria VA
2016 Sponsorship Opportunities
Please check back soon for more information on 2017 sponsorship opportunities
About the Digital Media and Advocacy Summit
The Public Affairs Council’s Digital Media Advocacy Summit brings together the next generation of social media influencers and advocates. The summit will features seasoned digital advocacy and communication practitioners, experts and consultants who will share their insights and best practices for communicating policy and public affairs issues in the 21st century.
This premier event for digital public affairs professionals brings together attendees from Fortune 500 companies, trade associations, professional societies and large advocacy organizations. We anticipate more than 100 social media, advocacy, communications and media relations professionals will attend the summit.
Promote and Showcase
Sponsoring the Digital Media and Advocacy Summit allows you to advertise your brand to our attendees. Your name and brand is present during the marketing stages and throughout the conference itself, and gives you ample face time with the community.
Network and Connect
The opportunity to network and meet new people is a vital part of your business. The Digital Media and Advocacy Summit gives you valuable exposure to key public affairs decision makers.
We Value You
We appreciate what you offer to the community and to our conference, and we are dedicated to working with you to ensure that you get the most out of this event.
View the 2016 sponsorship packet
Important Instructions for Registering
- Please read the entire document given the changes from year’s past sponsorship models
- We will notify you as to whether your request can be honored.
- In fairness to all interested sponsors, sponsorship holds and advance registrations are not available.
- Registrations can only be made by submitting a completed form by fax to 202.683.6744 or email.
- You must be a member in good standing of the Council at the time of the meeting in order to take advantage of any sponsorship opportunities.
- Except where otherwise noted, sponsorship does not include registration for the entire conference.
Download the 2016 Sponsorship Registration Packet