May 18, 2017
2 − 3 p.m. EDT
Are you struggling to get your members engaged politically?
It’s no secret that, after years of government inaction at the federal level, it is harder these days to motivate your members to act. But some associations have found ways to battle political disillusionment and issue fatigue and, as a result, have increased PAC, grassroots and political involvement.
Join us for this webinar to hear from fellow association public affairs professionals who have overcome engagement challenges and boosted involvement within their membership.
We will discuss:
- Creative ways to celebrate and recognize your champion advocates and political program ambassadors
- How to leverage your volunteer leadership to build a culture of advocacy within your association
- Strategies for building a year-round engagement plan with numerous touch points and education opportunities
Who from my association should attend?
- Political action committee or political affairs professionals responsible for increasing political participation
- Grassroots or communications professionals responsible for engaging volunteers or members
- Public affairs or government relations professionals seeking to improve their political involvement programs or grassroots lobbying efforts
National Federation of Independent Business
This program is eligible for 1 elective credit toward the Certificate in PAC and Grassroots Management.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 1 credit toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Note: Recording purchases are not eligible for CAE credit. Credit will only be granted to those participating in the live webinar.
|Webinar Participant Only||Register||$135||$199|
|Special Package (Participate in the live webinar and receive the audio file for future reference)||$165||$229|
|Recording Only||Can’t participant live? Purchase a copy of the recording||$135||$199|