May 3, 2017
1:30 − 3:45 p.m. EDT
Washington or Virtual
Connecting with the community remains an important trend for public affairs professionals to understand in 2017. Two-way stakeholder engagement at this level is becoming increasingly relevant for organizations looking to improve their bottom line by enhancing their freedom to operate, reputation and community partnerships.
Public affairs professionals are uniquely qualified to serve this role in their organizations. Join us for best practices on how you can engage locally to move the needle on your issues and provide meaningful value to the business. We’ll explore:
- Big-picture trends: What to expect at the local level
- Tips for identifying key decision makers and local influencers
- How to monitor local rule-making and issues
- Building assets wherever and whenever you need them
- How local issues are becoming national issues, how national issues are playing out at the local level and how companies can play a role in these issues in their local community
Director, Public Affairs
Southern California Edison
Vice President, Government Relations
International Sign Association
| Benjamin Kelahan Partner
Five Corners Strategies
Vice President, Campaigns
Eligible for 2 elective credits toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 2 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.