Building relationships with a diverse array of stakeholders is a critical component of public affairs success. And the first step to ensuring that success in working with them is to have a strong understanding of who they are, where they can be found and what they care about.
Gathering this information via a stakeholder mapping process gives you key data and insights to develop engagement goals and deliver ROI to your organization. A thorough map can also help you identify your strengths, spheres of influence, reach and gaps in engagement.
Hear from experts on key strategies for capturing and tracking these critical relationships, including:
- How to build a useful stakeholder map — from online influencers to local community leaders
- Keeping the map up to date
- Who should be involved in the process internally
- Connecting the dots between your map and the initial goal setting for stakeholder engagement
- Using the map as a scorecard to measure the ROI of your stakeholder relationships and reputation
Founder and CEO
Senior Director Public Affairs and Government Relations
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
This program is eligible for 2 core credits toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 2 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.