Measuring and communicating ROI tied to organizational success is one of the toughest challenges in public affairs. In addition to discussing measurement case studies and examples, this workshop will address questions such as:
- What defines and determines ROI in public affairs?
- What are the various processes for generating hard ROI numbers?
- How can other functions within the organization help with this exercise?
- How should public affairs use the ROI calculation for cross-functional agenda setting and achieving internal buy-in?
Workshop agenda will include three hour long sessions on:
- Defining ROI and its components
- Creating a calculation and determining a numerical value for your function’s ROI
- Demonstrating and communicating value internally
VP of Global Government Affairs & Corporate Responsibility
|Mark Battaglini, ESQ
Vice President, Global Government Affairs & Public Policy
|Sheree Anne Kelly
Senior Vice President
Public Affairs Council
Eligible for 2 core credits toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 3 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.