|May 5, 2016 – Washington, D.C.
9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EDT
*Participate in-person or virtually
Join us on May 4 for Political Compliance Management to gain even more insight into managing your PAC program.
Looking for a jolt of energy to boost your PAC fundraising? In this half-day workshop, join other experienced PAC practitioners for new ideas and strategies to help you attract new donors and keep the ones you have happy and making ever-increasing contributions.
In this interactive program and discussion, hear case studies from best-in-class PACs and gain solutions from your fellow PAC directors on how they motivate eligibles and garner support for their efforts. Plus, gain ideas on how to use the remaining months of this election cycle to increase your 2016 contributions.
Top takeaways will include:
- Ways to channel PAC eligibles’ excitement through the use of technology, events and peer champions
- Innovative strategies to engage senior leadership in your PAC’s activities
- How to use incentive structures and recognition programs to boost PAC involvement
- Tactics for increasing general knowledge about the PAC and your organization’s activities
- Fun ideas to make your PAC exciting and relevant — particularly in a busy election season
This program incorporates case studies and participant interaction. Participants are expected to participate in the discussion and share their knowledge, struggles and success stories.
This program is eligible for 2 credits toward the Certificate in PAC & Grassroots Management.