What is the Corporate Social Responsibility Network?
Corporate Social Responsibility is becoming more embedded into the culture of a company. That is why we’re looking for CSR professionals like you to share your ideas and join today. This is a free members-only network open to CSR practitioners. Network members can connect with other professionals who face similar challenges, share industry trends, and collaborate on best practices.
What are the benefits of joining?
- Free programming targeted to CSR professionals actively working on topics like stakeholder engagement, shared value, upcoming trends, and building successful programs
- Networking opportunities to connect with other professionals
- Complimentary round-table discussions and brown bag lunches on trends in the field
- Opportunities to provide feedback on current Council programming or ways to incorporate your ideas to future services.
How do I join?
If you are interested in joining, please email email@example.com with:
- Your full contact information (name, title, organization, etc.)
- Feedback on program topics and resources you would find most interesting