Emerging Leaders Network
The Emerging Leaders Network seeks to bring together young professionals in the public affairs field for learning, professional development and networking events. Our goal is to make this an interactive network where members can share ideas, network, and engage with their peers about common struggles they share with other young professionals in the industry.
News and Upcoming Events with the ELN
Updates coming soon!
Past 2018 Events:
August Professional Development Series
- August 2: Webinar: Learn More About the Council’s Certificate Programs
- August 9: Webinar: Make and Maintain a Winning LinkedIn Profile
- August 23: Webinar: Promotions, Bonuses and Raises: How to Be Your Own Advocate in the Workplace
- August 27: Webinar: Public Affairs Professionals: To Get an Advanced Degree or Not?
- December 6: Wine Tasting 101
Join the ELN, and receive:
- Free educational programming targeted to your professional development needs
- Targeted communications
- Social networking and opportunities to connect with other professionals
- Meetings and teleconferences focused on topics of your choosing
- Resource sharing forums
- Channels for providing feedback on current and future Council service