Useful resources for European public affairs professionals
Page last updated 12 August 2020
- Digital Lobbying reference work from Adl Consulting
- European Trade Association Compensation & Benefits 2020 Report — from Dober Partners
- COVID-19 and the future of work: Four scenarios — A paper from Heidrick & Struggles
- COVID-19 Information Resources for European Public Affairs Professionals
- Recommended Reads for Public Affairs Professionals
- Tapping into the power of digital advocacy.
- 10 Things to Remember when Working with EU Commission Staff Consider and put into practice these tips when working with the Commission.
- Public Affairs in a Changing EU. Infographic stemming from the results of our survey of public affairs professionals
- Opening Doors in Brussels: Managing Government Affairs in the EU. An in-depth look at the practice of public affairs in Brussels and the EU
- EUssentials reimagined — The EU in the palm of your hand, in real time. Revamped app from Cambre Associates
- Remuneration in European Public Affairs: webinar, presentation, and reports from Ellwood Atfield
- #DigitalAssociations report from Cambre Associates
- The Best Government Relations Tracking and Analytics Tools for European Public Affairs
- 2017 European Digital Advocacy Trends Survey Report
- EU Trends
- EU Lobbying Guide (includes EU Public Affairs by the Numbers infographic)
- What Lessons Can We Learn From Recent European Public Affairs Campaigns?
- FCPA, U.K. Bribery Act and Beyond: Guidance for Global Public Affairs