On-Demand Presentations and Training for Members
Our staff in Europe and the U.S. can provide customized presentations and training. Members can request free briefings, as well as robust, customized training and presentations for a reduced fee. Cost depends upon the complexity of the presentation, duration of the event, location and amount of preparation required.
Our team is happy to discuss your needs and create a customized program for your organization.
Potential topics include:
- EU public affairs trends;
- How the EU works — in general and from your industry’s perspective;
- The use of social media for advocacy;
- Measuring public affairs value;
- Maximizing international public affairs capabilities;
- Working with the European media;
- Advocacy at the EU and member state level;
- Best practices across all areas of public affairs, including procedures and “comitology”;
- Thought leadership and content creation through public affairs; and
- Strategic communication for public affairs.
Interested? Contact András Baneth to discuss your needs.