Issues tracking and management is critical for public affairs teams operating globally. But with so much data competing for your attention, it can also be a complex and time-consuming process. Join this virtual workshop to hear from experts and peers on concrete strategies, best-in-class examples and tips for developing issues tracking systems that deliver on your priorities and are manageable for you and your team.
Featured Topic & Speakers
In this workshop, you’ll gain insight into:
- The importance of creating a consistent and centralized issues tracking and management process that works for you and your team
- The nexus between clarifying priorities, defining objectives and efficiently tracking the issues that are most relevant to your business and industry
- How to use the different internal and external tools available to track, analyze and anticipate short- and long-term threats to your organization
- How issues management supports your organization’s stakeholder engagement and global reputation management efforts
Speakers Coming Soon!
9:00 a.m. Session 1 – Setting Up a Global Issues Tracking Process that Works
- Creating a centralized issues tracking process that helps you track emerging issues and manage threats (and identify opportunities) to your industry and organization
- Identifying your priorities and objectives to efficiently track the most relevant issues
- Which internal stakeholders to involve, and how to maximize existing resources?
10:00 a.m. Break
10:15 a.m. Session 2 – Managing Issues in a Global Arena – Case Studies and Lessons Learned
- How can your issues tracking process contribute to defining your organization’s public policy positions?
- Mapping and managing issues across borders and in diverse political and cultural landscapes in foreign markets
- Communicating internally the value of your issues management process in numbers
- Issues management in times of uncertainty – adapting to a changing landscape, shifting priorities and new political risks
11:15 a.m. Adjourn
+ Click to expand
- Membership Plus: FREE
- Members: $289
- Non-Members: $399
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.