Sustainability and ESG are not a passing trend. Government and public opinions around the world have increasingly high expectations for companies to adopt sustainable business practices, be good corporate citizens and engage in socially responsible policies. How can public affairs teams address the policy and public challenges ahead while embracing sustainability as an opportunity to consolidate their company’s reputation and business position globally?
Featured Topic & Speakers
This workshop will cover:
- The global sustainability debate, understanding the latest policy trends and regulatory requirements
- What sustainability means for businesses, and why public affairs professionals should care
- Incorporating environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) criteria into global public affairs strategies
- Best practices for ESG reporting in the US and the EU to collect and disseminate relevant data
- Communicating sustainable initiatives and social good practices across different markets and regions
Speakers Coming Soon!
Agenda Coming Soon!
+ Click to expand
- Membership Plus: FREE
- Members: $289
- Non-Members: $399
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.