Complying with state and federal lobbying and PAC regulations is fundamental to managing a transparent and successful public affairs program. A leading political law expert will provide a full day, deep dive on the top legal and compliance issues affecting lobbyists, PAC professionals and grassroots practitioners.
Featured Topic & Speakers
In this workshop, you’ll gain insight into:
- Campaign finance laws affecting your organization’s involvement at the federal and state levels, including PAC solicitation rules, prior approval requirements, corporate contribution limitations and more
- Pay-to-play restrictions and how to set up pre-clearance and training programs to manage employee compliance
- Lobbying registration and disclosure rules at the federal and state levels
- Political engagement requirements and compliance considerations for site visits, facility tours and other in-district events
- Gift-giving regulations for candidates, elected officials and executive staff
Speakers Coming Soon!
Agenda Coming Soon!
+ Click to expand
Public Affairs Council
2121 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Membership Plus: $595
- Members: $595
- Non-Members: $799
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.