The work of government relations practitioners can seem confusing to some internal audiences. Many have no idea how much reporting and tracking is required by the Lobbying Disclosure Act (LDA). Did your R&D team spend time helping your lobbyist write a briefing for an elected official? That time needs to be tracked.
Featured Topic & Speakers
We’ll cover how leading companies are systematically tracking their lobbying efforts, including:
- Which employees who must track their time and how to educate them about the LDA
- Creating lobbying policies for employees to follow
- Tracking how much time senior executives, including CEOs, spend on lobbying activity
- Getting the information you need from employees, associations and outside lobbyists
- Whether it’s better to track activities internally or hire a contractor
Senior Manager, Political Affairs
This program is eligible for 1 elective credit toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 1 credit toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements
Note: Recording purchases are not eligible for CAE credit. Credit will only be granted to those participating in the live webinar.
+ Click to expand
Webinar Participant Only
(Participate in the live webinar and receive the audio file for future reference)
(Can’t participant live?)
Purchase a copy of the recording