An engaged PAC board comprised of individuals passionate about the PAC will position your program for success. Board members play an important role as not only strong contributors to the PAC, but ambassadors for engagement and solicitation efforts. Selecting strong board members and then leveraging their talent is an increasingly effective way to elevate your PAC program.
Featured Topic & Speakers
Join us to hear how best-in-class PACs manage and leverage their PAC boards. In this session, we’ll discuss:
- Considerations for managing a successful PAC committee, such as the ideal board size, recruiting board members and creating formal roles for board members
- Setting and communicating reasonable expectations of your PAC board members
- What types of individuals make the best board members, including how to get the right people on board – and the wrong people to rotate off
- Strategies for motivating and training PAC board members to fundraise or educate eligibles
- Developing benefits and recognition to keep PAC board members motivated and involved
+ Click to expand
Public Affairs Council
2121 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $289
- Non-Members: $399
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.