Interested in learning how to grow your professional credentials with the Council? Tune in to learn more about our professional certifications in PAC & Grassroots Management and Public Affairs Management.
If you’re interested in learning more about earning a professional certificate, this informational webinar will cover the requirements, application process and details of our Certificate in PAC and Grassroots Management and Certificate in Public Affairs Management. Each program follows rigorous courses focused on building core management best practices, compliance expertise, engagement with peers and thought leadership.
During the webinar, we’ll cover:
- The benefits of enrolling in a Council certificate program
- The simple, no-cost application process
- Levels of professional experience required for each certificate
- What you can expect from participation in either — or both — certificate programs
- Ways to earn credit in each certificate program, including an overview of the upcoming 2020 Council programs eligible for certificate credit
John Kasander, manager of both certificate programs, will answer any questions about the certificate programs and share his insights. Should you have any questions before November 19, please get in touch with John at email@example.com
Public Affairs Council
Who Should Attend?
+ Click to expand
We encourage the following types of public affairs professional to attend:
- Young professionals with a few years experience looking for a way to stand out from the crowd
- Older professionals seeking to make the jump into management functions
- Public affairs professionals interested in mastering best practices in the PAC or grassroots space
- Public affairs professionals seeking to build their leadership skills and credentials