Twitter is an important tool for identifying key opinion leaders and building online relationships with important stakeholders. It can help your organization educate the media, policymakers, think tanks, and your employees or members about the policy issues your organization cares about. It’s also the ideal platform to build excitement around events and share instant updates and news with your followers.
This webinar is part two in a series of three webinars on using the most popular social media channels for advocacy and public affairs. Purchase all three and receive a 15% discount.
Get the code here. Some restrictions may apply.
Engage, educate and build support for your advocacy efforts using Twitter.
Featured Topic & Speakers
How can you best use Twitter to your advantage? In this webinar, we’ll cover several strategies, including how to:
- Integrate your Twitter efforts into your overall social media strategy and measure engagement to ensure long-term success
- Incorporate tweets into your fly-ins, site visits and other events
- Unleash the power of your followers on calls-to-action and interactions with elected officials
- Bolster your organization’s reputation as an industry leader through Twitter by providing quality content to your followers
- Identify and engage Twitter users who can help your organization with government relations, public affairs or CSR efforts
Director, Public Affairs, Digital Advocacy and Social Media
Advanced Medical Technology Association
This program is eligible for 1 credit toward the Certificate in PAC and Grassroots Management.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 1 credit toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Note: Recording purchases are not eligible for CAE credit. Credit will only be granted to those participating in the live webinar.
+ Click to expand
Webinar Participant Only
(Participate in the live webinar and receive the audio file for future reference)
(Can’t participant live?)
Purchase a copy of the recording