Whether you are tracking the effectiveness of digital ads, coordinating a multifaceted social media schedule or crafting hyper-targeted messages, building a winning digital campaign is complicated. We’ll help you make it simple. Learn from the experts how to draw a blueprint for your organization’s digital strategy.
Featured Topic & Speakers
Need to walk away with a smart plan for your digital function? You came to the right place. This workshop will address five fundamental questions to map your digital path:
- What does my organization need to do online to achieve its advocacy and communications goals?
- Should we harness the power of digital advertising and how do we make sure that our spend is effective?
- How can we create a system for planning the best online content?
- Where is our organization’s audience located online and what platforms are worth the effort?
- What tools and tactics are essential for our organization to achieve its online strategy?
Senior Director, Marketing
Association for Accessible Medicines (AAM)
This program is eligible for 2 elective credits toward the Certificate in PAC & Grassroots Management and 2 core credits toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management. As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 2 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
10:00 a.m. Developing the Plan: Crafting a Digital Strategy
Digital communications doesn’t mean just sending a tweet every day, it means that you are moving the ball forward for your organization. The often most overlooked step, is first crafting a strategy. Whether you’re trying to launch a new video explainer series or launch a new social platform, this session will help you develop a successful digital communications or advocacy program. Our advocacy experts will address how to:
- Map your audience, identify your unique assets and asses your larger organization’s goals in order to develop an appropriate digital strategy
- Develop KPI’s and optimize your content plan to keep your strategy on track
- Craft a digital budget that will help meet your goals
- Identify what tools you will need to reach your targets
11:00 a.m. Networking Break
11:15 a.m. Implementing the Plan: Measuring and Optimizing Your Digital Public Affairs Efforts
Digital is more than just how many followers you have on Facebook, it’s a strategic function that can change your industry’s reputation, identify new supporters, and reach key audiences. But you have to ensure you are measuring and communicating these efforts to prove your ROI.
Join us for a presentation that will cover:
- How to position yourself to have a seat at the table and establish digital as a strategic function
- Moving beyond “just measuring” to actively optimizing your efforts during the campaigns
- Successfully using your data and measuring your success with targeted audiences
- Reporting to the C-Suite or volunteer leadership on the success of your digital operation
12:15 p.m Adjourn
+ Click to expand
Public Affairs Council
2121 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $289
- Non-Members: $399
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.