Master the key elements of grassroots program management. This boot camp will show you the many resources available to grassroots professionals, the tactics deployed by top programs and how to put it all together in order to win.
Featured Topic & Speakers
Expert practitioners will cover:
- Conducting an audit of your grassroots activities and organizational resources to determine gaps in strategy and baselines for future advocacy goals
- Building internal support and understanding for the grassroots program
- Collecting and leveraging data to help you target your advocacy efforts
- Developing key metrics and communications to report back to both advocates and key internal stakeholders
- How to use technology to increase your reach, including what it takes to build and maintain an advocacy database
- Key strategies for moving your advocates up the engagement ladder as well as the outreach and training it takes to make them effective
Speakers Coming Soon!
This program is eligible for 2 grassroots credits toward the Certificate in PAC & Grassroots Management and 2 elective credits toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management. As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 3 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Agenda Coming Soon!
This program is part of our Political Management Forum. Register for two programs and save 15% using the code Forum15, or register for all three workshops and save 25% using Forum25. Other programs in the Forum include: Workshop: Political Management Forum: PAC Management Boot Camp and Workshop: Legal Seminar: Political Compliance Management.
+ Click to expand
Public Affairs Council
2121 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $369
- Non-Members: $499
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.