Successful CSR requires engaged employees, but do they fully understand the values driving the company’s initiatives? Are they on-board and have a stake in delivering results through collaboration and teamwork? The best CSR program can fizzle out because critical stakeholders – the employees – are overlooked and underleveraged.
Featured Topic & Speakers
In this webinar, we’ll look at how to create employee ambassadors through engagement and communication, and how those ambassadors can help drive value to the business through improved outcomes and retention.
We’ll delve into:
- Understanding the role of employees in CSR and sustainability initiatives
- Getting feedback from employees on what they see as strategically relevant and where/how they’re most likely to engage
- Communicating progress to employees
- Helping employees to live the company’s values through their own efforts
- Cultivating successful brand ambassadors
Colleen Mooney McGee
Manager, Community & Government Relations
Senior Specialist, Government and Community Affairs
This program is eligible for 1 elective credit toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management.
+ Click to expand
Webinar Participant Only
(Participate in the live webinar and receive the audio file for future reference)
(Can’t participant live?)
Purchase a copy of the recording