Persuading policy and decision makers has never been an easy task, made even more challenging by the virtual environment where this is increasingly taking place. This training seminar will look at techniques to open the virtual door to MEPs and policymakers, engage them in a conversation they will remember, and get them to be interested in your issue. Practical, interactive, actionable.
Featured Topic & Speaker
Join us for this 2-hour training seminar to hear insights and good practices, discuss case studies, and engage in practical exercise on:
- How to get policy and decision-makers’ attention through email
- Preparing for the event: checklist and housekeeping
- How to make the most of your time in a virtual meeting
- Reinforcing your message during and after the event
- Follow-up and ‘content repurposing’
Senior Advisor. European Public Affairs
Public Affairs Council
PAC members: $99 (+ VAT if applicable)
Others: $199 (+ VAT if applicable)
Prices include access to the recording of the session.
Not sure if your organization is a member of the Public Affairs Council? Check here.
We will follow up with you about payment within two working days.
Learn how we collect, use and protect your information by reading our privacy notice at https://pac.org/privacy-notice.