Join us for this regional briefing on public affairs in European capitals, with a focus on the Central and Eastern European region. In this webinar, you will learn more about the main political and business trends in the region, key challenges facing public affairs teams, and best practice to engage with stakeholders at a national and European level.
Featured Topic & Speakers
In this program, you’ll gain insights into:
- How is the ongoing conflict in Ukraine putting Central and Eastern European capitals under the spotlight?
- How do Central and Eastern European capitals impact policy and politics in Brussels today, and vice-versa?
- What are the key issues affecting companies and organisations in this region, and how are they having a global impact?
- How can public affairs teams engage and communicate with national stakeholders and audiences?
- Challenges facing public affairs teams working in and with the region, and concrete tips to tackle them?
PAC members: Free
Others: $95 (+VAT if applicable)
Would you like to register more than one member of your team?
Would you like to register for more than one PAC training seminar this year?
Let us know at email@example.com or +32 476 639 503 and learn more about the discounts available.
Not sure if your organization is a member of the Public Affairs Council? Check here.
Learn how we collect, use and protect your information by reading our privacy notice at https://pac.org/privacy-notice.