France has taken on the rotating presidency of the Council of the European Union as of January 1st. What are the key issues and stakeholders in France that international public affairs teams need to know about? And how will France’s EU presidency shape – and be shaped – by the challenges currently facing Europe?
Featured Topic & Speakers
In this webinar, you’ll gain insight into:
- The French political landscape in a nutshell
- Political, economic and business trends in France and the broader EU
- Challenges, opportunities for public affairs teams
- How to influence Paris from Brussels – and vice-versa
- Transparency legislation, policies and guidelines for lobbyists