Digital campaigning has become a critical asset for organizations wishing to persuade their stakeholders and influence policy, legislation and political decision-making.
Join this virtual event to hear about campaigning tools and ideas, to discuss what makes a good campaign stand-out, and to be inspired by your peers.
Featured Topic & Speakers
Join this virtual event to take part in an interactive conversation where speakers, moderator and participants will debate ideas, examples, challenges and lessons learned on digital campaigning in Europe. Topics we’ll discuss include:
- Digital campaigns in Europe – examples and lessons learned
- Do’s and don’ts when planning and executing a digital advocacy campaign
- How you can leverage storytelling as a powerful tool
- How to get noticed and succeed in an increasingly crowded virtual landscape
- Trends in digital advocacy in an increasingly “back-to-in-person” environment
Political entrepreneur and Campaign strategist
Founder of campaignplaybook.eu
PR Consultant and Manager
PAC members: Free
Others: $95 (+VAT if applicable)
Would you like to register more than one member of your team?
Would you like to register for more than one PAC training seminar this year?
Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 476 639 503 and learn more about the discounts available.
Not sure if your organization is a member of the Public Affairs Council? Check here.
Learn how we collect, use and protect your information by reading our privacy notice at https://pac.org/privacy-notice.