More than just social media for lobbying, digital advocacy is a far broader discipline that includes messaging, thought leadership and online engagement, which are all integral to shaping public policy. This online workshop will cover mastering virtual presentations and live streaming in detail, using interactive engagement tools and live discussion.
Featured Topic & Speaker
Digital persuasion has become must-have knowledge for public affairs professionals, especially as online advocacy has become the new norm — something that is likely to endure beyond the current crisis. More than just social media for lobbying, digital advocacy is a far broader discipline that includes messaging, email writing, thought leadership and online engagement, which are all integral if you want to shape public policy.
This online workshop from our Europe office will cover mastering virtual presentations and live streaming in detail, using interactive engagement tools and live discussions with participants.
Topics covered include:
- Formats and concepts: video conference, webinar, webcast, blended training, others
- What’s the required level of interactivity (if any)
- Expectation management: signups, turnout, drop-off rates
- Webinar roles: speakers, moderators, technical staff, participants
- Pre-event emails/reminders: what to tell participants
- Slides: do’s and don’t-s (layout, animation, use of video)
- When to use live video feed and when to avoid it
- Audio best practices (VOIP, dial-in, microphone, soundproofing, multiple speakers)
- How to make a webinar interactive (whiteboard, open Q&A, polls, breakout rooms)
- When things go wrong: planning for the unexpected and emergency toolkit
- Recording and reusing/re-purposing the content
A certificate of training is available to participants, upon request.
Public Affairs Council
PAC members: $99 (+ VAT if applicable)
Others: $199 (+ VAT if applicable)
Prices include access to the recording of the session.
Not sure if your organization is a member of the Public Affairs Council? Check here.
We will follow up with you about payment within two working days.
Learn how we collect, use and protect your information by reading our privacy notice at https://pac.org/privacy-notice.