With support from the Public Affairs Council, Ellwood Atfield has conducted research and produced a report focusing on salary levels in EU corporate public affairs, particularly for executives working in Belgium. This event marks the launch of that report.
Featured Topic & Speakers
Ellwood Atfield specializes in the recruitment of EU corporate staff with public affairs, communications or regulatory functions. With research support from the Public Affairs Council, Ellwood Atfield has conducted research and produced a report into salary levels in EU corporate public affairs in Belgium.
This event marks the launch of that report. Launch attendees will receive a free copy.
Mark Dober, the author of the report, will present insights into compensation and benefits for corporate and public affairs executives at all levels. Topics include:
- The EU corporate affairs ‘market’
- Why corporate affairs salaries vary
- Salaries, bonuses, shares and benefits for heads of EU corporate affairs in Brussels
- Compensation levels for global heads of corporate affairs, heads of EMEA, directors, senior managers and corporate affairs managers
- Typical corporate affairs benefits packages, from cars to pensions
- Key tax changes in Belgium
Doug Pinkham, president of the Public Affairs Council will also join the discussion.
There will be cocktails and networking after the launch to celebrate the New Year.
Managing Director, Brussels
Public Affairs Council
If you have received an invitation, please reply to that directly.
If you have no invitation but would like to attend, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places are in short supply but we will accommodate you if we can.