Effective public speaking is a critical component of the public affairs professional’s skill-set. This applies even today, when public speaking is mainly restricted to online appearances. In 2 x 2-hour virtual workshops we will show you how to adapt to the challenges of this environment and speak effectively online.
Featured Topic & Speaker
Join this hands-on virtual workshop to learn more about:
- How the online (virtual) environment differs from in-person settings
- Keeping your audience engaged (from 1 to 100+ persons)
- Mistakes to avoid and best practices to create an impact
- Crafting your messages and narrative to deliver on screen
- Tailoring your approach to different audiences, situations and venues
- Techniques for delivering your speech with impact
The virtual training includes practical ideas, hands-on simulation with participants, and lots of interaction to improve your skills right away.
In order to allow proper time for simulation exercises and feedback from the trainer, places are limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
A certificate of training will be issued to each participant upon completion of the workshop.
Public Affairs Council
Prices for the two sessions:
PAC Members: $195 + VAT
Others: $395 + VAT
Price also includes access to recordings of the two sessions, in case you are unable to attend any of them.
Not sure if your organization is a member of the Public Affairs Council? Check here.
We will follow up with you about payment within two working days.
Learn how we collect, use and protect your information by reading our privacy notice at https://pac.org/privacy-notice.