In today’s crowded advocacy space, engaging stakeholders effectively is often the difference between success and failure. Are you identifying and leveraging your relationships to their greatest potential?
Featured Topic & Speakers
In this program, you’ll get the answer to these essential questions:
- What tools do you need to identify and map stakeholders? And why is it critical for advocacy success?
- How to create a cohesive stakeholder engagement plan?
- How can stakeholders help identify and solve issues?
- How do you build credibility with external audiences?
8:45 a.m. Networking breakfast
9:00 a.m. Welcome and Introductions
9:15 a.m Creating a Stakeholder Engagement Program
In this session, our experts will walk through the why, what and how of effective stakeholder mapping, covering:
- Why stakeholder maps can help you achieve your goals and how to pick the right one for you
- How to identify stakeholders and populate your map
- Determining who within your organization should be included in the mapping process
- Planning the budgetary impact of stakeholder engagement
- How to keep your map current and expanding
10:30 a.m. Networking Break
10:45 p.m. Engaging Your Stakeholders Effectively
Stakeholder engagement can be your key to achieving policy goals. Hear best practices and real-world examples of how organizations leverage partnerships to drive outcomes. This session will cover:
- Analyzing your map to create and accomplish goals
- Using your map to extend your reach
- Keeping your stakeholders invested in your relationship
- Showing the value of stakeholder engagement internally
- Case studies of success
12:15 p.m. Adjourn
+ Click to expand
Public Affairs Council
2121 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $369
- Non-Members: $499
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.