Whether you are starting from scratch or revamping your current grassroots program, you first need to determine what you want to accomplish, what you are doing well and create a strategic plan to get you there.
Featured Topic & Speakers
This bootcamp will cover the key elements of grassroots program management, including the many resources available to grassroots professionals, the tactics deployed by best-in-class grassroots programs, and how to put it all together in order to win. Expert practitioners will cover:
- How to conduct an audit of your grassroots activities and organizational resources to determine gaps in strategy and baselines for future advocacy goals
- Collecting and leveraging data to help you target your advocacy efforts
- Developing key metrics and communications to report back to both advocates and key internal stakeholders
- Building and maintaining an advocacy database
- Key strategies to move your base from passive to active, and the outreach and training it takes to make them effective
Speaker information coming soon
Agenda coming soon
+ Click to expand
Public Affairs Council
2121 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $369
- Non-Members: $499
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.