Have you ever wondered how other organizations structure their GR program and spending? Or if your team is set up for impact? These are important questions — your capacity for success is determined by the strength of your infrastructure. Whether you are just starting a government relations program, growing your team or benchmarking your department against other best –in-class organizations, this workshop is for you. We will walk you through top industry programs and key components for maximizing success.
Featured Topic & Speakers
As the old saying goes: measure twice, cut once. This workshop will provide benchmarks and strategies to improve your team’s structure and budget process.
Our experts will:
- Outline industry standards by reviewing and analyzing relevant results from the Public Affairs Council’s Government Relations Structure and Salary and State of Corporate Public reports
- Walk through case studies from small and large corporations and associations
- Provide planning and measurement tools to set your program up for success
- Help you assess your budget needs accurately
- Provide strategies for getting internal decision makers on board with your team’s needs
- Share keys for determining when to hire consultants versus full-time employees
- Review effective leadership and management tools
- Provide insight on current diversity and inclusion practices
Speaker information coming soon!
Agenda information coming soon!
+ Click to expand
Public Affairs Council
2121 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $369
- Non-Members: $499
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.