Congress may pass a law, but regulators give the law its teeth. Learn and hone tested strategies and tactics for weighing in on federal regulation and rulemaking in a way that advances your mission and industry.
Featured Topic & Speakers
- How key distinctions between the legislative and regulatory processes should impact your public affairs approach
- Steps to build a strong regulatory advocacy function, including sample staffing structures
- Best practices for coordinating regulatory advocacy with broader advocacy efforts, such as lobbying and grassroots
- Methods for monitoring, prioritizing and communicating internally about regulation before it affects your company’s bottom line
- Metrics for showcasing the regulatory function’s value to the rest of your organization
- Ways to increase the impact of your regulatory advocacy efforts, such as key groups to join
Speakers Coming Soon!
Agenda Coming Soon!
+ Click to expand
This program will be hosted in a secure virtual environment.
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $369
- Non-Members: $499
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.