Have you ever wondered how other organizations structure their GR program and spending? Curious if your team is set up for maximum success? These are important questions as your capacity for success is determined by the strength of your infrastructure. Whether you are just starting a government relations program, growing your team, or simply want to know how your department benchmarks against other best–in-class organizations, this workshop is for you. We will walk you through structures of top industry programs and key components for maximizing success.
Featured Topic & Speakers
As the old saying goes: measure twice, cut once. This workshop will provide benchmarks and strategies to help maximize your team’s structure and budget process. This workshop will help you assess your budget need accurately and provide strategies for getting internal decision makers on board with your team’s needs by:
- Outline industry standards based on the Public Affairs Council’s Government Relations Structure & Salary and State of Corporate Public Affairs reports
- Share case studies from successful small and large corporations and associations
- Provide planning and measurement tools to set your program up for success
- Share keys for determining when to hire consultants and when to hire full-time employees
- Review effective leadership and management tools so you can maximize your team’s performance and growth
- Provide keys for assessing if your department is on par with current diversity and inclusion practices
Speakers Coming Soon!
Agenda Coming Soon!
+ Click to expand
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $369
- Non-Members: $499
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.