There are major differences between the LDA and the IRC in what must be tracked and reported (including grassroots advocacy), so understanding these differences will help you easily prevent costly mistakes.
Featured Topic & Speakers
This timely webinar will teach you how to differentiate between these filing methods. Topics include:
- How the definition of lobbying varies between the LDA and the IRC
- Why an organization would choose one method over the other
- Who is considered a lobbying contact under each method
- The differences in filing requirements for each report
- What must be disclosed — including federal, state and grassroots lobbying — and what is exempt under each method
- What types of red flags are frequently found on reports — and how to avoid them
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 1 credit toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
+ Click to expand
(Can’t participant live?)
Purchase a copy of the recording
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.