As the path forward for Brexit becomes clouded with more uncertainty, what might the final terms of the Brexit agreement look like for the U.K., the EU and other international stakeholders?
Featured Topic & Speakers
Join the Council for an update on Brexit as we discuss changes in the negotiating process in the last few months and answer questions such as:
- What are the key issues to watch as the negotiations continue?
- Which advocacy strategies can be most effective for working with Brussels and London during and after the negotiations?
- How will official Brexit affect the U.K., the EU and the global economy under the various exit scenarios?
- What are the broader compliance issues that will affect your work in the U.K. and the EU?
- What is the outlook for the U.K.-U.S. relationship?
- What should your organization be doing to prepare for changes that lie ahead?
Holland & Knight
International Trade Director
Japan Tobacco International
Managing Director, Public Affairs
+ Click to expand
Webinar Participant Only
(Can’t participant live?)
Purchase a copy of the recording
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.