Ensure your global public affairs function has a local perspective and can identify, track and manage issues in key markets. This session will explore how organizations conceptualize, construct, execute and assess their issues management and tracking plan.
Featured Topic & Speakers
This workshop will feature two hour-long sessions:
Session 1: Issues Management Across Geographic Borders
- Creating and conceptualizing an issues management process that effectively sets priorities at both the local and global level
- Determining the direction of your organization’s public policy positions through the issues management process
- Considering reputation alongside public policy issues – and when to evaluate them separately
Global Government Affairs Leader
Session 2: Creating and Refining a Global Issues Tracking Process
- Developing a consistent and centralized internal issues tracking system
- Deciding which internal stakeholders must be consulted to accurately establish priorities and identify the most relevant emerging issues
- Choosing internal and external tools that are most effective for tracking, analyzing and reporting critical intelligence information
Vice President, International Policy & Strategy
This program is eligible for 2 elective credits toward the Certificate in Public Affairs Management.
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 2 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Agenda information coming soon!
+ Click to expand
Public Affairs Council
2121 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
*Participants joining the program virtually will receive an email one week beforehand with instructions for logging on to our web-based platform. On the platform, they will be able to listen and participate through any computer or internet-enabled device, see a video of the speakers, and ask questions and participate in the discussion via a chat box.
+ Click to expand
- Members: $289
- Non-Members: $399
Additional discounts may apply to this meeting. These discounts may include:
For multiple registrants: A discount will apply to the standard member/non-member rate for organizations that register two or more participants for the same meeting. The first registrant will pay full price, the second participant will receive a 10% discount and each additional registrant will receive a 15% discount. To register multiple participants, you may either register online or download the print and fax registration form.
Member discounts: Discounts for members are applied to all Public Affairs Council meetings.
Non-members: Join the Council today, and save by registering at the member rate and using the $200 new-member coupon you will receive. Contact our membership team for information about joining the Council.
Questions? Contact us at 202.787.5950.